Thank you to our sponsors!







Energy Fit
Millcroft Plaza,
2080 Appleby Line
Burlington, ON






A World Class
Bicycle Company



























Please Donate!
$70,000.82 >
(as of September 8th, 2009)
What Is This All About ?
Glen's Blog From The Road
Media Material

Glen on the Road ...

This is an INTERACTIVE map ! Drag it with your mouse or zoom in with the controls.

View Route_Guide_Part01 in a larger map (if the window is blank, please reload (F5) the page)

Monday, June 22, 2009

Tobes the Man brings out the big bike


Tobes the Machine man who has worked really hard to get the accomodation organized along the way. Thanks you are the best.

1 comments (click to read)

Anonymous said...

Glen, my friend: Although I was the "slacker" on the ST, I am absolutely in awe of what you are accomplishing. To actually watch you peddle along at such an incredible and steady pace is simply remarkable. To meet truly good people like Tony, Joseph, John, Rick and Tamara who come out to show real support to your endeavor, well those are the kinds of people that "make change happen" and it is because you have dared to take this on. The chain is oiled, new tubes and tires are on, I'll see you in the morning my dear friend. I hope I make it to Old Barrie Road!! Sleep well,
Tobes