Thank you to our sponsors!







Energy Fit
Millcroft Plaza,
2080 Appleby Line
Burlington, ON






A World Class
Bicycle Company



























Please Donate!
$70,000.82 >
(as of September 8th, 2009)
What Is This All About ?
Glen's Blog From The Road
Media Material

Glen on the Road ...

This is an INTERACTIVE map ! Drag it with your mouse or zoom in with the controls.

View Route_Guide_Part01 in a larger map (if the window is blank, please reload (F5) the page)

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Repentigny to Trois Rivieres


Leaving Repentigny this morning I was missing my new friends from yesterday.


As the moring turned to afternoon the sun came out, and the jacket was taken off.

With 25 K left into Trois Rivieres, I was happy to see others out battling the headwinds.

This was not the riding order I had in mind, but I was thankful for the company.

My road companions were kind enough to let me draft them into Trois Rivieres.


5387/7014

4 comments (click to read)

JoJo said...

I know you are very tired, you have 10 days before you see us again, You are doing an amazing job love and you are 16 days away from the end with 2 days of in there.
We love you, Sleep tight honey.

You are doing something amazing for a lot of people in the world, You are making a difference.

Love
Jo

JoJo said...

Good Morning My Hero,
I hope you have the sun above you, wind at your tail and riders to greet you.
You are almost at the end, you will be able to taste it soon.
I will be thinking about you.
Lots of Love
Jo

"Death comes to all. But great achievements build a monument which shall endure until the sun grows cold." George Fabricius If you're sincere, praise is efective.

Anonymous said...

Glen, Even though you may not have any companions on a bike beside you, we are always urging you on and proud of what you are accomplishing.

Keep Rollin!!!

James & Joy B&D

Anonymous said...

Glen, you are doing something really amazing for tons of people suffering from this dreadful desease. We are proud of you. God bless you!

Cheers!
Craig & Gail.