Thank you to our sponsors!







Energy Fit
Millcroft Plaza,
2080 Appleby Line
Burlington, ON






A World Class
Bicycle Company



























Please Donate!
$70,000.82 >
(as of September 8th, 2009)
What Is This All About ?
Glen's Blog From The Road
Media Material

Glen on the Road ...

This is an INTERACTIVE map ! Drag it with your mouse or zoom in with the controls.

View Route_Guide_Part01 in a larger map (if the window is blank, please reload (F5) the page)

Friday, June 5, 2009

Driver Number 3 hands off to Driver number 4.


Thank you to Gerry Dolff for all of your hard work and support these last 5 days, you have kept me in line with expenses and have played a vital role in keeping me safe and going on this journey.
Welcome to Paul Dinino, I look forward to the next week with you and watching the hockey game in Falcon Lake tomorrow at our first stop together.

4 comments (click to read)

Clark McDougall said...

Paul driving?!! Here comes your real test Glen ... not the biking itself ... but not becoming a hood ornament for Paul.

Ontario on the horizon - GIVE 'ER!!

Clark

Anonymous said...

I love you Daddy and I miss you very much. BRAVO Glen!!

Love Bri Bri


Good luck to you both. Keep safe and out of trouble!!!!

Deb

Don B said...

Glen, you and I have not met.
I hope to see you at Horseshoe and share a couple of drives.
God speed and may all be well.
Don B

Glen Baxby said...

Thanks Don;

I'll be there.....early!!!

Glen