Thank you to our sponsors!







Energy Fit
Millcroft Plaza,
2080 Appleby Line
Burlington, ON






A World Class
Bicycle Company



























Please Donate!
$70,000.82 >
(as of September 8th, 2009)
What Is This All About ?
Glen's Blog From The Road
Media Material

Glen on the Road ...

This is an INTERACTIVE map ! Drag it with your mouse or zoom in with the controls.

View Route_Guide_Part01 in a larger map (if the window is blank, please reload (F5) the page)

Friday, June 26, 2009

Thank you to Velocity Bike and MultiSport

I would like to thank Ron Spence at the Velocity Bike and Multisport store in Orillia for servicing my bike for me on June 22nd. It was very much appreciated.
Thank you Joseph for organizing this for me and for taking the time to take the bike in for me.

Glen Baxby

3 comments (click to read)

Anonymous said...

Hey Glen-
A big THANK YOU from many in Atlanta and beyond for thinking of Merrill. All our Love and support to you as you continue on your journey. Say "hi" to that cute driver of yours and congrats to Mom and Dad as they celebrate 51 years.
All our Love from HOTlanta,
Doris, Michael and Danielle

Rob Baxby said...

I don't thin he was THAT cute!
Rob lol

Cazie said...

Hi Glenboy

I am leaving soon I guess you are stuck with me for a few days (lol) but I know you will love it.


take care
Cazie