Thank you to our sponsors!







Energy Fit
Millcroft Plaza,
2080 Appleby Line
Burlington, ON






A World Class
Bicycle Company



























Please Donate!
$70,000.82 >
(as of September 8th, 2009)
What Is This All About ?
Glen's Blog From The Road
Media Material

Glen on the Road ...

This is an INTERACTIVE map ! Drag it with your mouse or zoom in with the controls.

View Route_Guide_Part01 in a larger map (if the window is blank, please reload (F5) the page)

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Thank you

I would like to thank all the wonderful people of Horseshoe Valley that made me and my Family feel so welcomed.
I would like to thank Mike Landry and Bruce Williams for their hard work in organizing the Golf tournament, it was simply outstanding and the event raised $10,000.00. I would like to thank Bob and Joan Shatilla for your opening up your home to us, it was very comfortable and we felt very welcomed.
Thank you to Scott, Sarah, Morgan and Brooklyn and to Scott's family for supporting us and for having the wonderful breakfast for us before my ride yesterday.
It's wonderful people like you all that I have met along the way, that have kept me going one more leg of this journey.
Thank you to you all
Glen,Joanne, Zara and Sonia, Trevor and Tess King.

1 comments (click to read)

Anonymous said...

Hey All,
Everyone looking good! What a handsome driver, who is that guy; can you get me his name and number?....:) I undestand his Mom is a great cook as well....
Keep on truckin'; we are all cheering for you!
Love from HOTlanta,
Doris, Michael and Danielle