Thank you to our sponsors!







Energy Fit
Millcroft Plaza,
2080 Appleby Line
Burlington, ON






A World Class
Bicycle Company



























Please Donate!
$70,000.82 >
(as of September 8th, 2009)
What Is This All About ?
Glen's Blog From The Road
Media Material

Glen on the Road ...

This is an INTERACTIVE map ! Drag it with your mouse or zoom in with the controls.

View Route_Guide_Part01 in a larger map (if the window is blank, please reload (F5) the page)

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Atikokan to Thunder Bay

Sorry but unfortunately I accidentally deleted all but one of our pictures for today.....I must have been tired. I would like to thank Rene and Gisele Marion Owners of the White Otter Inn in Atikokan for providing Paul and myself with complimentary meals during our stay.


And now....our only picture

5 comments (click to read)

Anonymous said...

Glen, you sure it wasn't Paul that deleted the photos!!! Congrats on the long ride today. You rock!!!!! Can't wait to see you.

Deb

JoJo said...

Good Morning Sunshine,
Glad to see you at Thunder Bay, you had a long day yesterday, but you did it.
Today marks an important day for you as you go to the Memorial. Remember what I said, I am with you in spirit as I know that this a very important day for you. You have done so much to be proud of, You did it, you are almost halfway.
across the country.
Take care, I love you always

Jo

Anonymous said...

Deleted the pictures??!! Well I guess you'll just have to go back and do that leg again!

Keep rolling

James

Anonymous said...

Was that an Embraer moment? You are quite amazing brother!!!! Might grow a butt on you afterall!!lol Sure won't be from a Danny´s Daily Double.

Tobes
goBAXgo

Glen Baxby said...

Thanks Tobes;

I'm ready for the 2nd half.

Bax