Thank you to our sponsors!







Energy Fit
Millcroft Plaza,
2080 Appleby Line
Burlington, ON






A World Class
Bicycle Company



























Please Donate!
$70,000.82 >
(as of September 8th, 2009)
What Is This All About ?
Glen's Blog From The Road
Media Material

Glen on the Road ...

This is an INTERACTIVE map ! Drag it with your mouse or zoom in with the controls.

View Route_Guide_Part01 in a larger map (if the window is blank, please reload (F5) the page)

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Reactive Massage Therapy



I would like to sincerely thank Ja-On Hillman, RMT owner of Reactive Massage Therapy for working his magic on me this afternoon. Ja-On's massage will keep me going til my next 1100 km. check-up. I must add that Ja-On's service was provided complimentary to coast2coast2cure, Thanks for your support Ja-On.

You can find Reactive Massage Therapy at: Unit 4-1502 Rosser ave., Brandon. MB Ph. 204-571-0949

Thanks Ja-On,

Glen

4 comments (click to read)

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good Work Glen, You are doing great. Now comes the long ride across Ontario. Sure hope you enjoy the Pine trees. The hills will seem small after the Rockies.
We have a number of people in the Brockville area checking in on you.
Barry Miller

Glen Baxby said...

Thanks Barry,

I'm looking forward to Ontario.

Bax

Jojo said...

Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow,
I hope you have a great day with sunshine and no winds. Another 5 days and then Ontario another Province under your tires. Keep going you we all believe in you.
Love you
Jo

The only way of finding the limits of the possible is by going beyond them into the impossible.
Arthur C. Clarke

annaellis said...

Good morning Glen ,

I'm a YVR based FA & have been following your ride from Day One . I just wanted you to know that I'm cheering you on , & wish you a safe journey . You give new meaning to the word 'Friend ' . I just flew with Mark Tobin & he encougared me to drop you a line & let you know that your effort & message has touched many people .

All the best ,
Anna Ellis