Thank you to our sponsors!







Energy Fit
Millcroft Plaza,
2080 Appleby Line
Burlington, ON






A World Class
Bicycle Company



























Please Donate!
$70,000.82 >
(as of September 8th, 2009)
What Is This All About ?
Glen's Blog From The Road
Media Material

Glen on the Road ...

This is an INTERACTIVE map ! Drag it with your mouse or zoom in with the controls.

View Route_Guide_Part01 in a larger map (if the window is blank, please reload (F5) the page)

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Truro, NS. to Antigonish, NS.


Glen, Kevin and his son, Jack.

The Baxbys and Dorans in front of Victoria Square in Truro at the start of the day.

Kevin's sister and her partner meet us on the road.

The rewards from going uphill!!

Glen and Kevin are working hard to go uphill. Much harder than going down.

Nice shot of the boys going downhill and enjoying every minute of it.

This is the view Deb and JoJo had for the last 2 days. Not bad eh ladies???


Three more days!!!!

After two days of Nova Scotia biking, Kevin Doran and I share a quick pint! Thanks Kevin.

Glen

6681/7014

13 comments (click to read)

Rob said...

Indeed
3 days!!
Rob

Recumbent Paul said...

THREE MORE DAYS, GLEN!

The Count said...

Hello Glen,
This is The Count from Sesame Street, I will now count the days for you...
1, 1 day
2, 2 days!
3, 3 more days!!!.. Muuha ha ha
You have done great Glen
-The Count

Jojo said...

Hello Everyone,
We are on the road again, Glen is well rested and is riding strong today. Glen I am so proud of you and it is great to be with you on the road again.

Love you
Jojo

"I feel that the greatest reward for doing is the opportunity to do more." Jonas Salk

Anonymous said...

Fantastic job Glen! You have done such an amazing thing and it must be so uplifting to have Joanne there with you for the final push. Ride safe and see ya soon!!
Tobes

Anonymous said...

Broke the $60,000 mark. EXCELLENT, way to go Glen..
Jennifer

Anonymous said...

Hi Glen

We are so proud of you two days to go you must be feeling great. See you soon

We love you
Pops,Mum and Cazie

Scott Lyon said...

OK we will see you Tuesday in Newfoundland ........
Way to go ....... Have a shot of screech and kiss a cod on that boat ride to get warmed up
Scott

Kevin Doran said...

I want everyone to notice that Glenn is in front of me in every photo. I tried to help pace him but he is just too strong on the bike!

Anonymous said...


I am bold enough among many others to state that there is now a potent cure to this sickness but many are unaware of it. I discovered that I was infected with the virus 3 months ago, after a medical check-up. My doctor told me and I was shocked, confused and felt like my world has crumbled. I was dying slowly due to the announcement of my medical practitioner but he assured me that I could leave a normal life if I took my medications (as there was no medically known cure to Herpes). I went from churches to churches but soon found that my case needed urgent attention as I was growing lean due to fear of dying anytime soon. In a bid to look for a lasting solution to my predicament, I sought for solutions from the herbal world. I went online and searched for every powerful trado-medical practitioner that I could severe, cos I heard that the African Herbs had a cure to the Herpes syndrome. It was after a little time searching the web that I came across one Dr Itua(A powerful African Herbal Doctor), who offered to help me at a monetary fee. I had to comply as this was my final bus-stop to receiving a perfect healing. My last resolve was to take my life by myself, should this plan fail. At last it worked out well. He gave me some steps to follow and I meticulously carried out all his instructions. Last month, to be precise, I went back to the hospital to conduct another test and to my amazement, the results showed that negative,Dr Itua Can As Well Cure The Following Desease…Cancer,Hiv,Herpes,Shingles, Hepatitis B,Liver Inflammatory,Diabetis,Fribroid,,Non Hodgkin Lymphoma,Skin Cancer,Uterine Cancer,Prostate Cancer Dercum,Hpv,Weak Erection,Infertility,fibromyalgia,Get Your Ex Back,Als,SYPHILLIS,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Blood Cancer,Breast CANCER,Lung Cancer,Prostate Cancer,Brain Cancer,Genetic disease,Epilepsy, Parkinson's disease..You can free yourself of this Herpes virus by consulting this great African Herbal Doctor via this e-mail: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com / info@drituaherbalcenter.com. or call and whatsapp him on +2348149277967 He will help you and his herb medication is sure. he has the cure on all disease .You can talk to me on INSTAGRAM..tashamoore219....

lisha john said...


This is my first time i visit here and I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially it's discussion, thank you.

Usb Device Not Recognized Windows 10

joehansan said...

Usually I never comment on blogs but your article is so convincing that I never stop myself to say something about it. You’re doing a great job Man,Keep Working.
HP Error Code 30

Brother Printer Network Setup said...

I am new to your blog and just spent about 1 hour and 30 minutes of reading. I think I will frequently visit your blog from now on. I will definitely learn a lot from them.