Thank you to our sponsors!







Energy Fit
Millcroft Plaza,
2080 Appleby Line
Burlington, ON






A World Class
Bicycle Company



























Please Donate!
$70,000.82 >
(as of September 8th, 2009)
What Is This All About ?
Glen's Blog From The Road
Media Material

Glen on the Road ...

This is an INTERACTIVE map ! Drag it with your mouse or zoom in with the controls.

View Route_Guide_Part01 in a larger map (if the window is blank, please reload (F5) the page)

Thursday, July 2, 2009

La Pocatiere to St. Marc de Lac Long


We were at the boarder between Quebec and Maine.





The skies opened up and the rain poured down for about 20 mins.

Thank you to the Auberge Villa des Frontieres in Pohenegamook for hosting the C2C2C crew.

I would like to thank all those who leave a comment for me, I read them every day
and they are a great source of motivation. Sometimes I just don't have the time to respond to the all of them personally. Keep'm comin I love them!

11 more riding days til Torebay. We're just about there.

Glen

5767/7014

18 comments (click to read)

AndyMo said...

Holy Cow Glen ! That side picture of you riding by the car ... I can't believe your feet have shrunk so much ! ;-)

JoJo said...

Hi Honey,
What a great picture of your calf, You can see every muscle and ligament in them, You are looking awesome, you looked good before as well. I love you we will be with you in 6 days.
Can't wait.

Love
Jo

JoJo said...

Good Morning Honey,
I hope you had a good rest last night and you are ready to go for it again. Another 100, and more day and step closer to your ultimate goal.
5 more days for us to be there.
Love you Lots
Jo
Whatever you do will be insignificant, but it is very important that you do it.
Mahatma Gandhi

JoJo said...

Looking at you on your bike in that 2nd picture. I feel for you, but I love you more for what you are doing, you look tired honey, but you endure every Km.

love you
Jo

Rob Baxby said...

Hi Glen,
Sorry i have'nt been on in a couple of days, I have acouple of articles from The Napanee Beaver, and The Gan Reporter, they are both very good. Great pictures of you as well in the papers.
Hope you ok, see you soon, your flabbly brother compared to you,
Rob

Anonymous said...

Hi Glen.

Here's a copy of my post from my blog site regarding the Tree of Life bid.

http://www.fromtheflightdeckbook.com/2009/06/tree-of-life.html

As of this morning, I'm the highest bidder.

Have fun in the Maritimes!

Doug

Clark McDougall said...

Wow, have those legs been photo shopped???? Looking good Glen - I can hardly believe you will be back on Valleyhigh in short order - what a journey. Hang in there - you are doing great!

Lori

Cazie said...

Hi Glenboy

I guess the weather is not changing I heard you had rough couple of days. I am so happy I came out to drive for a few days it was amazing to see what you are doing hang in a few more days to see the girls and then a few more and you will complete an amazing journey of (love,care,friendship and support to an amazing cause)

Take care
Cazie

Anonymous said...

GLEN!!!!!!!!!!! Your determination is so evident, especially when you related your dreams of finishing the ride, and even more so as these photos witness the challenges you endure along the way. You can show those 'posers' in Kona a thing or two my friend just don't give Calin any ideas or there'll be peddles in the EMJ.

Tobes

Scott Lyon said...

I know the end is in sight now so hang in there through the crummy weather and wind ........
We will see you in Tore Bay

Andy said...

Hope you have a good ride today Glen ! We're thinking of ya and we'll get the 'fridge stocked with cold ones for your return !

Anonymous said...

Hey Glen,

Only 5 more sleeps till we're there!!!!!!!!!!! Have my Coast shirts washed and ready to go. Can't wait to join you and be a small part of something so wonderful.

Pedal hard (which you are so obviously doing from those pics).

Love Deb

Angela said...

HI Glen:

What you are doing is absolutely awesome!!! You should be really proud of yourself and your whole team.

By the way, nice shanks!!

Angela

Kim said...

wow, Glen, you are so close now! I bet you are starting to count the kms left, rather than the kms you've already ridden, it's a muche easier number to get your head around!
we are all sending you our best wishes, & can't wait to hear about all the stories.
You are truly a hero & an inspiration to everyone!
Even though not everyone leaves a message, I hope you know how many people are following along with you!!

I'm so glad you asked me to be a part of this...

Kim

Rozanna said...

Hey Glen.... we're watching you every day, Great job, sooo proud of you!! Scott is hoping to see you in Newfoundland. Almost home...keep up the good work. Love Rozanna

Paul Dinino said...

Go Glen Go !!!!!!!!

Paul Dinino said...

BTW have you used the bags in the rain....

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to raising a glass with you at the Pugue in YHZ. ! Hoping for good tail winds for you today. See you soon. Jeff Jenkins