Thank you to our sponsors!







Energy Fit
Millcroft Plaza,
2080 Appleby Line
Burlington, ON






A World Class
Bicycle Company



























Please Donate!
$70,000.82 >
(as of September 8th, 2009)
What Is This All About ?
Glen's Blog From The Road
Media Material

Glen on the Road ...

This is an INTERACTIVE map ! Drag it with your mouse or zoom in with the controls.

View Route_Guide_Part01 in a larger map (if the window is blank, please reload (F5) the page)

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Revelstoke to Golden





Once again we have been blessed with fantastic weather, sunshine and light winds accompanied us all the way to Golden. I was pleasantly surprised just how much the route today was down hill, I love the down hill part of biking in BC.

I couldn't think of a better way to spend your birthday....the warranty has now officially ended.

I would like to thank Golden Physiotherapy and Sports Injury Clinic, for getting a bad knot out of the back of my leg. Thanks Steve.



Glen

7 comments (click to read)

Anonymous said...

one more leg of the hard Glen, then its all downhill ( or flat ) to the east coast...ride safe

bob mapson

Anonymous said...

I meant of the hard legs,,,,,

Glen Baxby said...

Google Earth sometimes really scares
me.

One more hard leg.....

Going to bed,

Glen

Anonymous said...

Just finished reading a wonderful article about you in the Kingston Whig Standard. (Friday May 22)
Your venture across Canada to support your friend brought back a flood of memories for our family since 2 years ago our son roller bladed across Canada in support of one of his friends and my husband and I travelled with him the whole way.
The mountains of B.C. are hard but watch out for Northern Ontario!
We wish well on your trek and fair weather.
Looking forward to seeing you as you come to Kingston.
The Ralphs
www.seetheend.com
(our son's website)

Scott Lyon said...

happy birthday buddy ... I am home from hospital and doing alright just very tired and some nausea ......
You are doing a great job so far and it is nice to see the support of others ...... I will follow you daily and look forward to your stop in here in June
Scott

Scott Lyon said...

happy birthday buddy ... I am home from hospital and doing alright just very tired and some nausea ......
You are doing a great job so far and it is nice to see the support of others ...... I will follow you daily and look forward to your stop in here in June
Scott

Anonymous said...

Doin great Glen! I'm tracking you on my white board, adding what I guess are your thoughts at the time (but get editted before they hit the blog). It gets some attention and I squeeze them for the $$.
Hoping for clear skys and light winds; James, Joy ,B and D