Thank you to our sponsors!







Energy Fit
Millcroft Plaza,
2080 Appleby Line
Burlington, ON






A World Class
Bicycle Company



























Please Donate!
$70,000.82 >
(as of September 8th, 2009)
What Is This All About ?
Glen's Blog From The Road
Media Material

Glen on the Road ...

This is an INTERACTIVE map ! Drag it with your mouse or zoom in with the controls.

View Route_Guide_Part01 in a larger map (if the window is blank, please reload (F5) the page)

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Moose Jaw to Vbank SK


Thanks for a wonderful stay...........Glen & Craig.


Thanks Sandra, Alan, Jason, Murielle and Line in YQR, Our Air Canada support team.




The keys were handed off from Craig Miller to Gerry Dolff, just as Craig figured out which key to use for the side door....

Chris Donahue (Air Canada Pilot and Coast2coast2cure supporter) Joined me on the ride from Regina to Vibank. Thanks Chris Great ride. Glen

Thank You The Stevensons Ivan, Alex, Cole, and Gradin Henderson for joining us for the last few Kms into Vibank

7 comments (click to read)

Craig Miller said...

To all the readers... and Glen

After six days following Glen in the Coast2Coast RV. From Calgary to Regina... I know (first hand) everyday Glen wakes up and reads this blog. He uses all these great comments as motivation...

When he was done reading, I would tell him to get his sorry tail out of this cushy RV and start pedalling that (insert expletive here) bike down the Trans Canada Highway.

I had a great six days with ya Pal. I can't tell you how truly impressed I am at the way you are chewing up the road. No complaining, no whining and no stalling. Just straight honest tenacity. You were inspiring.

Now I am going to go have a beer, eat some chips and sleep in my own bed... My exercise program starts tomorrow.

Go G.Bax Go. I am your fourth biggest fan.

Craig Miller

Glen Baxby said...

Thanks Craig;

It was truly a pleasure having you along,...........now I'm going to get my sorry........on the bike.

Bax

JoJo said...

Good Morning Sunshine,
Hope the winds change direction sometime soon.

Love you
JoJo
"He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how." Friedrich Nietzsche

Anonymous said...

Hi Glen, this is your mother-in-law wishing you all the best. Hope to see you sometime in June. Hoping to make a nice butter chicken and rice for you when I meet up with you. Looking forward to welcoming you hone : The Kings hero! Wish you all the best. God Bless You on you journey each day. My prayers and thoughts are always with you. Love Mum.

Unknown said...

Hey Glen,

It was our wedding anniversary yesterday...17 years of pure bliss and it is so amazing how we can be doing such different things...your butt in the saddle and my wife and I havind dinner...the inspiration is...some follow the future and others create it...

You are creating a legacy...stay focus, ride relax and let the movie real of the tablets of your mind be your joy!

Keep going buddy!

Norm Haas
IBMG Canada

Anonymous said...

G. Baxaroni!!!

You are amazing, my brother. I am absolutely in awe of your continuing journey. That I cringe at the thought of hopping on my 30 year old 10-speed to join you for a short while as you swing through Simcoe County is completely sobering. Day after day for 61 days. Wow. Said a couple extra prayers today at church. You know He always listens especially when that wind is in your face and the pace seems daunting.

Love ya my brother,

Tobes

Anonymous said...

Trinity United Church, Napanee are all aware of your journey. I hope they log on a check you out on this page,
Love ya my brother, your brother, Rob