Thank you to our sponsors!







Energy Fit
Millcroft Plaza,
2080 Appleby Line
Burlington, ON






A World Class
Bicycle Company



























Please Donate!
$70,000.82 >
(as of September 8th, 2009)
What Is This All About ?
Glen's Blog From The Road
Media Material

Glen on the Road ...

This is an INTERACTIVE map ! Drag it with your mouse or zoom in with the controls.

View Route_Guide_Part01 in a larger map (if the window is blank, please reload (F5) the page)

Sunday, May 17, 2009

May 17, Hope to Princeton....




Today is for Julye Claire Lavoie, and for those she left behind, Fred and Clara.

This day is for you.

Glen

5 comments (click to read)

kids , mum and Cazie said...

Hi Glenboy

Zara, Sonia, mum and I are praying for you today. Will be looking forward to hearing about your ride. Please tell Joanne and Poppop that we are praying for them to. You should take a nice picture of the three of you with a nice scenery and post in on the web. Think of my loud lovely voice cheering you on. "GO Glen boy Go"

Lot of love

Cazi, the girls and mum


hi dad

we miss you lot's .we love you very much.Good luck today.And remember you can do it.GO DAD GO.WHOOO WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

LOVE ZARA AND SONIA

Anonymous said...

Hi Glen,

I just read about your journey in the May 12th issue of the Daily. I don't know you personnaly and I can't say if I've flown with you or not, but I just wanted to cheer you along! You are doing something amazing for your friend as well as for the fight against cancer.

Looking forward to following your journey thru this blog :)

Cheers!
Silvana
I/C YUL

Anonymous said...

Good morning Glen,
I'm speechless........
Thanks.
Clara-Nabella and Fred

Glen Baxby said...

Your very welcome, Fred.
Glen

Anonymous said...

good luccck:)
say hi to my dad for me:)(craig miller)