Thank you to our sponsors!







Energy Fit
Millcroft Plaza,
2080 Appleby Line
Burlington, ON






A World Class
Bicycle Company



























Please Donate!
$70,000.82 >
(as of September 8th, 2009)
What Is This All About ?
Glen's Blog From The Road
Media Material

Glen on the Road ...

This is an INTERACTIVE map ! Drag it with your mouse or zoom in with the controls.

View Route_Guide_Part01 in a larger map (if the window is blank, please reload (F5) the page)

Friday, May 15, 2009

Day 1 Mile 0...





Sunny skies, light winds, equals a great 1st day.

I would like to Thank (FO YVR) Iain and wife Marni Brinton for giving me a send off at Mile 0, today. Thanks for coming out, it meant the world to us that you were there.

2 comments (click to read)

Anonymous said...

Hey Bax, I missed u at the ferry term. Did you go thru Twsn???
I guess its just my cheque then!
Pooch.

Glen Baxby said...

Sorry Pooch I did make it on the Swarts-Twsn ferry at 11 am.

Great 1st day, good ride and great weather.

were you on the ferry as well?

Sorry to have missed you.

Bax