Thank you to our sponsors!







Energy Fit
Millcroft Plaza,
2080 Appleby Line
Burlington, ON






A World Class
Bicycle Company



























Please Donate!
$70,000.82 >
(as of September 8th, 2009)
What Is This All About ?
Glen's Blog From The Road
Media Material

Glen on the Road ...

This is an INTERACTIVE map ! Drag it with your mouse or zoom in with the controls.

View Route_Guide_Part01 in a larger map (if the window is blank, please reload (F5) the page)

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Day 2 May 16th...






click on picture to enlarge.

Thanks to Fred, Ernie, Andrew and Clara for joining me on the ride from Abbotsford to Hope.

4 comments (click to read)

Anonymous said...

Glen,
Clara-Nabella and I were really happy to be part of your journey across Canada. We will be thinking of Scott, you and all the people battling cancer all along....
Sincerely,
Clara-Nabella and Fred

Glen Baxby said...

Thanks Fred; I was a real treat having you and Clara-Nabella along.

I wish you nothing but the best.

Glen

Ernie said...

Hi Glen,

I was honoured to be able to accompany you from Abbotsford to Hope. You are a real inspiration to me and Suzanne. I only hope I didn't cause too much of a delay, (being the slow guy.) Anyway,we'll be in touch.

Glen Baxby said...

Don't give it a second thought Ernie,
It was an honor have you along, and a pleasure to have met you. I look forward to Halifax and if it fits your schedule we'll do all again.

Glen