Thank you to our sponsors!







Energy Fit
Millcroft Plaza,
2080 Appleby Line
Burlington, ON






A World Class
Bicycle Company



























Please Donate!
$70,000.82 >
(as of September 8th, 2009)
What Is This All About ?
Glen's Blog From The Road
Media Material

Glen on the Road ...

This is an INTERACTIVE map ! Drag it with your mouse or zoom in with the controls.

View Route_Guide_Part01 in a larger map (if the window is blank, please reload (F5) the page)

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Our thoughts and prayers are with you Scott.

Scott has been admitted to hospital with a fever.

We're thinking of you Scotty.

Bax

6 comments (click to read)

Scott Lyon said...

Bax
They let me go today from RVH and I am going to my doctors at PMH tomorrow.Depending on my counts and some results from CT scan on weekend I'm hoping to get another dose of chemo.Thanks again for all your efforts and obviously those around you as this disease effects so many not just me.
Your buddy
Scotty

Anonymous said...

Hi Glen! I'm Scott's brother-in-law, Erik....Married to his sister Mary! The entire family is grateful for your effort! We are pulling for Scott as he heads back to PMH today. Mary and I will get in to see him today/tomorrow.

Thanks again and I'd like to get in contact with you to join your ride as you travel through the GTA. I'm sure others will join us as Scott has many friends in our area that are praying for him!

Scott, fight hard!

Erik

Glen Baxby said...

Thank you Erik;

I'm looking forward to riding with you this spring. Out hearts and prayers are with Scott and his family as he faces this huge challenge in front of him.

Your truly,

Glen Baxby
gbaxby@sympatico.ca

Makkers said...

hey Uncle Glen,

i love you and i love what you are doing for cancer, but i don't want you to get lost on your way so carry around a map of the country for me...i hope to see you soon!

love you Makkers xoxooxoxo

Anonymous said...

Best of luck, our thoughts are with you.

Unknown said...

Hey from George in Vancouver RP B777!!

Hang in there!! You can do it!!

We are all behind you!!