Thank you to our sponsors!







Energy Fit
Millcroft Plaza,
2080 Appleby Line
Burlington, ON






A World Class
Bicycle Company



























Please Donate!
$70,000.82 >
(as of September 8th, 2009)
What Is This All About ?
Glen's Blog From The Road
Media Material

Glen on the Road ...

This is an INTERACTIVE map ! Drag it with your mouse or zoom in with the controls.

View Route_Guide_Part01 in a larger map (if the window is blank, please reload (F5) the page)

Monday, January 12, 2009

DONATION LINK

..will up and running in a couple of weeks. I will post again when it's been added.

Thanks all,

Glen

6 comments (click to read)

Anonymous said...

Glen, the blog looks great. The graphic header is top notch.
(I see the suggested colour scheme was utilized).
For my charity donation from my speech Thursday, what contact info should I use?

Doug

P.S I'll be looking for you in the gym to go head to head on the stationary bike.

Glen Baxby said...

Doug;
I'll be in the Gym this morning, I suggest waiting until the Donate button is activated on this blog, and donate that way.

Thank you again Doug for all your support.
I've come up with a tag line for this fund raiser. .....Becuase change can happen.
What do ya think?

See ya at the gym.

Bax

Anonymous said...

Glen. I like it! It's so true, you never know what is around the corner.

I didn't venture to the gym because of the roads. Ran instead on the treadmill I had to buy my wife for Christmas.

Something tells me you will become a writer yourself just by defualt. Keeping up a blog like this will be a work out!

Doug

Anonymous said...

Becuase change can happen.


I like it !

paul

Clark McDougall said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Clark McDougall said...

Give 'er!!! Give 'er hard!!!

Let me know when the donate button is up.

Doogs