Thank you to our sponsors!







Energy Fit
Millcroft Plaza,
2080 Appleby Line
Burlington, ON






A World Class
Bicycle Company



























Please Donate!
$70,000.82 >
(as of September 8th, 2009)
What Is This All About ?
Glen's Blog From The Road
Media Material

Glen on the Road ...

This is an INTERACTIVE map ! Drag it with your mouse or zoom in with the controls.

View Route_Guide_Part01 in a larger map (if the window is blank, please reload (F5) the page)

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Coast2Coast2Cure advertising posters.



I would like to thank Andrew Stanton, First Officer at Air Canada, who's company has provided us with this picture, which can be expanded to poster size.
Coast2Coast2Cure will be using this in our advertising efforts, If you think that you could use a few of these posters for your work or place of business, please email us at coast2coast2cure@yahoo.ca

Thanks,

Glen Baxby

18 comments (click to read)

Anonymous said...

Hi guys

Darc and Carol just sent us this link...so I thought I would write a little something...what an incredible feat your friend is undertaking...what a great friendship you have and I am sure you cherish it greatly!!

Scott...I have been thinking of you and your family a lot lately...and wish you all the best in your own personal feat...one that I am sure you will win!!

And by the way...who's the good looking bald guy!! (you knew I had to put some humor in it!!)

Thinking of you all,
Sheryl and Don, Donald and Molly

Scott Lyon said...

Thanks Don....
My best Austin Powers impression.
Yes he is a great friend.Thanks from all of you and I wish you well in Sudan.
scott

Scott Lyon said...

Thanks Don....
My best Austin Powers impression.
Yes he is a great friend.Thanks from all of you and I wish you well in Sudan.
scott

Scott Lyon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Scott Lyon said...

Thanks Andrew Stanton fror your efforts on the brochure.
Scott

Scott Lyon said...

I would like to thank the sponsors and volunteers for donations and efforts given for to cause and cure.
Scott

Anonymous said...

Hi Scott,
Keep up the fight, although I never met you, I have heard alot of great things about you from Glen on my last pairing. I will be watching his trek across the country and hopefully meet up with him when he hits the Rock in July. Look forward to meeting you at flight planning when you return to your 777.

Steve

S. said...

Dear Scott,
Hope all goes well with the treatment. I think this is an awesome event! Glen, let us know when you are in Halifax as you are welcome to stay. Scotty we will have to FedEx you some lobster when you are feeling better or come on over for some sea-shanties on your layover when you are back. Stay positive! I have two close girlfriends from Finnair and Virgin who survived two different types of cancer. We just had a girls shopping/dancing/margarita party in NY a few months ago to celebrate the official end of treatments. You will too. Be strong and remember how many people care about you!

Sammycat xoxo
aka Samantha (Fraser) Askheim
YHZ Purser

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your fight Scott! You have a lot of people pulling for you!Glen, kudos for taking on this journey. If you need somewhere to stay in Vancouver feel free to contact me.
YVR FA Sue Farrant
surich@shaw.ca

Scott Lyon said...

Thank You Sammycat and Sue for your positive thoughts.
Scott

Anonymous said...

Dear Scott,
I have known your beloved parents for 5 years as I always stay at their place when I come to Guelph to teach. May our Lord's almighty healing touch, peace, strength, and love be upon you. You and your family are in my prayers. "Praise the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits who forgives all our sins and heals all our diseases,who redeems our life from the pit and crowns us with love and compassion,who satisfies our desires with good things so that our youth are renewed like the eagle's." Psalms 103:2-4
Ruby Lee

Anonymous said...

Dear Scott
... Thinking of you and praying for you as you undergo this next round of chemo ... Keep on staying positive ...
Darc, Carol, Sarah & Amy

Anonymous said...

Scott,
It takes a special kind of person to generate this much support. Our thoughts and prayers are with You, Sarah, Morgan and Brooklyn. I still say we will be reading about you in the medical books.
Lori, Pat, Mitchell and Spencer

Scott Lyon said...

Thank You to Ruby Lee and Lori and family for well wishes.I am doing fine at PMH now for chemo for the week but will be back home again soon.I remain in good spirits.
Scott

Anonymous said...

Scott,

Please accept my apology for taking so long to contact you. Having only recently been informed, you've been in my thoughts a lot lately. Since our training together in Miami, I've been waiting to share a flightdeck with you for sometime. I'll be patient for awhile longer, but I demand a speedy recovery so that you can show me all those skills you bragged about in the simulator. Seriously though, I won't tell anyone how much I helped you in the sim, if you don't tell how bad a golfer I was!
Get well my friend. You're stronger than this. Glen is a fine man to have alongside.

Al Boyack

Scott Lyon said...

You have a deal ..
Thanks Al
Scott

Unknown said...

Hi Scott:

I just read Dave Legge's post on myacops.com. I'm sad to hear about your condition but I am hopeful that you will be restored to full health and back in the cockpit soon. You are in my thoughts and prayers. I will be praying for you and your family as you go through this and I look forward to seeing you again out on the line.

May God bless you and your family richly in the days to come.

Regards, Paul Tauschek

Scott Lyon said...

Thanks Paul and family .
I am keeping up a good fight and it is nice to here from you
Thanks
Scott